Pokémon Bayshue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some bugs I have noticed

Go down

Some bugs I have noticed Empty Some bugs I have noticed

Post  LinLin Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:15 am

-Vital Throw does not work.
-Rollout does not work.
-Sleep Powder does not work
-Hypnosis does not work
-Meowth needs a back icon
-Celedon poke center seems to spawn players to the right of the entrance after trying to exit.
-These pokemon back icons need to be 'lowered' a bit. Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Golem, Paris, and Zubat (I know this is not a bug but it does look a little sloppy. Also, some of the pokemon listed have a white box around their icon.)
-Sing does damage instead of putting a pokemon to sleep.
-After using Rock Blast and leaving the battle, a small text box appears saying how many times it hit.

I will add more if I come across other bugs or manage to remember some. Keep up the good work Very Happy.
LinLin
LinLin

Back to top Go down

Some bugs I have noticed Empty Re: Some bugs I have noticed

Post  LinLin Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:04 am

-When switching pokemon in battle the back icon of the sent out pokemon overlaps the one that was out before as well as the health bar. (This happened while swapping pokemon in a gym battle after my first one fainted.) Note: The pokemon that fainted was able to be used again as well.
-Golbat's back icon needs to be lowered
-Mr.Mime has not front icon
-When using a move such a Fury Swipes, Rock Blast, Double Kick, etc. The amount of attacks left over seem to carry out into the next pokemon sent out (EX:Rock Blast will land three times it is used. Only two of the attacks knocks out the pokemon. The next pokemon sent out will recieve damage from the remaining one attack that had not landed.)
-Self-destruct does not always cause the pokemon using it to faint (I noticed this with my own Golem).
-Confused pokemon don't seem to hurt themselves
-Sleep stat seems to not be working at all.
-Fire Spin does not work
LinLin
LinLin

Back to top Go down

Post  LinLin Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:20 pm

-Crobat needs a back icon (I am not sure about a front icon though)
-Battling in a poke center seems to get people stuck (I have experienced this personally. Ramen[Huchiama] and Geo [Gigageo1] have also reported this)
-I tried to replace astonish with mean look for my crobat after leveling up only to have my screen freeze (pressed z and five but the text did not scroll. I even tried clicking the red arrow. It freezes with the text "Fang forgot astonish and...) This also leads to me needing a new pokemon T.T.
-
LinLin
LinLin

Back to top Go down

Post  LinLin Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:17 am

-The teleport between Viridian City and Viridian Forest seems to skip over the house you enter and place you right into the entrance of the forest.
-The teleport from Viridian Forest to Pewter City does the same above.
-Gyrados does not have a front icon (at least in the summary view)
-Crobat does not have a front icon (at least in the summary view [confirming above point])
LinLin
LinLin

Back to top Go down

Post  LinLin Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:06 pm

-Last resort seems to not work properly. (Need to use every other move before it can be activated.)
LinLin
LinLin

Back to top Go down

Post  LinLin Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:49 pm

-Every time a pokemon evolves their HP seems to drain (Stops at 10 HP).

I know I have been posting bugs individually but I am not really finding too many other bugs ;/. Perhaps when I train other pokemon i'll start having more (or less seeing as bugs are bad :3) luck.
LinLin
LinLin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum